Based in Zürich, Switzerland with a team across Europe, She Is Rebel is a fashion brand dressing and inspiring women of style and intelligence. To fulfill this mission, you will be valued for your creativity, originality and honesty as well as your way of thinking at breaking through common style understandings and female lifestyle stereotypes.
If you are assertive in taking responsibility, working on a trust and performance-based manner and enjoy freedom of truly creating and contributing to growing an outstanding brand, you are in the right place.
Share your CV/Profile by putting the role you want to be considered in your email subject line at: email@example.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to introduce yourself at any time if you are madly in love with fashion and digital stuff.
Whenever we need more girlpower/manpower, we publish it here.
"Fashion Retail Intern"
We are popping up in Paris for 2 months this Autumn and need a French speaking fashion lover as a Sales Assistant for the She Is Rebel Fashion Pop-Up Store in the heart of Le Marais!
If you count yourself a friendly, energetic, creative and intelligent fashion intern (female/male), we might have a chemistry already. In our stylish pop-up store, you will be responsible for the overall day to day operations of the store (shop presentation, stock replenishment) as well as greeting & serving customers (style advice, packaging, payment, customer inquiries) with your best smile the world has never seen before. You will make sure a customer who comes in curious leaves the store happy. You will also support organising various events potentially with bloggers and other brands in the store.
While displaying your awesome yet not too pushy sales skills, you can test your fashion knowledge in real world with real customers, take over our social media channels to create some buzz and demonstrate your creative skills to attract foot traffic into the shop.
Store hours: 11am-8pm every day
Dates: will be announced later
Location: Le Marais, Paris
Work: Part time/full time possible. Flexible with dates & times except we need you fully between Thursday-Sunday.
Note that this is an unpaid internship.
- Love for style, fashion trends, woman-related matters so that you can enjoy your time
- Able to reflect She Is Rebel's strong brand through personal communications so that people love us
- Good organization skills so that our store doesn't get messed and our brand & events can spread the good word around the town
- Attention to details so that you can make a difference (and catch shoplifters!)
- Excellent French communication skills so that we can welcome locals
- Excellent English communication skills so that tourists can shop in Paris
- Must have: Sense of ownership and responsibility.